Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am not a whore, and I am not a Sellout

This blog is in direct response to Evy, who correctly pointed out that I am starting to sell out. So I'm stopping that terrible trajectory right in its depraved tracks, and committing to be real. Real like steel, real like balls, real like tupac's rap career, real like remington.

Last night was a fun show at the Lion's Den, and I made it my business to entertain the crowd with my impromptu dancing and shoeless antics. I cannot stress enought the importance of music in downtown manhattan, because, despite the popular belief that manhattan is founded upon granite, the only thing keeping it from sinking into oblivion is song. Everyone needs it, and they know it.

Peace out, a town, yeah by usher is really better than you give it credit for, but then again, you know that, since it's on your ipod. And if it's not, you're lying to yourself about what good music is. Don't mislead your own psyche, because it will come back like a psychological boomerang and decapitate your own self-deception.

Stay classy san diego,

MC chocolate

No comments: